FIXED WINDOWS / DOORS:
Fixed windows are stationary, and fixed to the window frame into the wall. They are great for letting in light and exposing views, but provide no ventilation. Fixed windows are preferable where there abundant and continuous light is required.
CASEMENT WINDOWS / DOORS:
- Double sealing with EPDM gaskets for enhanced thermal and sound insulation.
- Barrier against dust and pollution.
- Allows more light to enter the window.
- Offers an unobstructed view.
- Locks at several points across the window for security and better sealing.
- Night ventilation option without allowing insects to creep in.
- Windows/Doors cannot be opened from the outside.
SLIDING WINDWOS / DOORS:
- Space-economy as the sashes slide and do not open inwards or Outward.
- Integrated bug screen solution that can be removed for cleaning.
- Thick strip of wool pile between all sashes keeps dust and insects out.
- Sealing bridges ensure that sliding panels cannot be lifted or tampered with from the outside.
- Interlocks between all panels ensure complete sealing from dust and other pollutants.
TILT & TURN WINDOWS:
- Inward Opening
- Suitable for Partial Ventilation
SLIDE AND FOLD SYSTEM:
- Slide and Fold doors can be a best solution for Terrace and Living room Opening.
- Maximum opening without obstructions.
- Top hung can be opened from inside as well as outside as per clients requirement.